?

Log in

No account? Create an account
Aug. 11th, 2005 @ 02:37 pm (no subject)
Most of the normal denizens of the world were all crowded into the little inn for the night, the rain was pouring down in sheets, and though they were normally to frightened to spend much time in the inn they decided the warmth of a good fire was worth the risks. The inn was lavishly down, and while none of the bottles behind the bar were labeled, the bartender knew which was which and was eager to serve. There was a stair cases in the rear of the barroom itself, and barely unnoticeable underneath the stairs was a small doorway with a padlock on it.

None of the denizens knew how long he had been in the bar, one minute the shadowy corner had been empty and then the next a man had been sitting there. His black trench coat kept most of his form obscured, his hands covered in flesh colored gloves. A mask was on his face, making only his deep blue eyes, friendly smile, and blondie hair visible. Most of the people gave his table a wide berth, but everyone could almost swear he was watch each and every one of them.
About this Entry
Rabbits wear glasses
bloody_cobbler:
[User Picture Icon]
From:butterfly_souls
Date:August 11th, 2005 10:54 am (UTC)
(Permanent Link)
Julie flitted, one could say, through the barroom, trying to put people at ease. She was dressed in a long black gown, the bodice embroidered and beaded with a stylized butterfly, smaller butterflies embroidered across the skirt in a shimmering thread. Her black hair falls across one shoulder in ringlets dotted with pearls. Her smiles are plentiful and warm, her words reassuring, and somehow she seems to linger with everyone and yet circulates through the room with remarkable speed.

When she nears the table with the masked man, she smiles brightly to him. "Well, hello there," she breathes, too softly to be heard but for some trick that lets her words reach his ear.

Her voice is like silk velvet, soft and smooth. "What's your pleasure?"
[User Picture Icon]
From:bloody_cobbler
Date:August 11th, 2005 11:01 am (UTC)
(Permanent Link)
"Why Julie, its a pleasure seeing you. I do believe that tonight I would be wanting something to warm me. It seems like the chill of death is lingering outside."

He looks up at her, a very friendly smile on his face. His eyes seem to search her face, but at the same time seem to be looking straight through her. A faint smell of decaying flesh lingers around him.
[User Picture Icon]
From:butterfly_souls
Date:August 11th, 2005 11:03 am (UTC)
(Permanent Link)
"That can certainly be provided." Her brow furrows just a moment in thought, but soon she's smiling pleasantly again. "Have we met? Please forgive me, I seem to have forgotten your name."
[User Picture Icon]
From:bloody_cobbler
Date:August 11th, 2005 11:10 am (UTC)
(Permanent Link)
"We have met once or twice Julie, but you probably wouldn't remember. I have a good memory for faces, myself though."

His smiles never flatters and he never once seems to glance away from her face.

"So are you enjoying your employment here? I would imagine you meet lots of interesting people."
[User Picture Icon]
From:butterfly_souls
Date:August 11th, 2005 11:14 am (UTC)
(Permanent Link)
"Yes, it's very enjoyable here." She rests a hand on the table, leaning forward just slightly. "Would you give me the great pleasure of knowing your name?"
From:cursed_one_
Date:August 11th, 2005 11:14 am (UTC)
(Permanent Link)
He moves quickly in out of the rain, his clothing torn and a very haunted look on his face as he scans the barroom. His eyes don't linger on anyones for too long. The rain dripping down from his soaked hair and clothes to leave a water stain around his feet. Desperately seeking a break he does his best to stay out of everyone ways as he moves to the nearest table and sits down for a drink and a little rest.
[User Picture Icon]
From:bloody_cobbler
Date:August 11th, 2005 11:22 am (UTC)
(Permanent Link)
Looking over at the sound of the opening the door. He watches the newcommer with a smile. He notices the haunted look and the way his eyes keep darting left and right as if expecting there to be trouble. The faint smell of dead flesh wafts from his corner.
From:cursed_one_
Date:August 11th, 2005 11:27 am (UTC)
(Permanent Link)
Noticing the man with the mask, he only ducks his head more into his table, trying not to be noticed. He can't smell the scent of dead flesh and it bothers him differently than most people. He isn't afraid of the man, he is afraid of himself.
[User Picture Icon]
From:butterfly_souls
Date:August 11th, 2005 11:40 am (UTC)
(Permanent Link)
After placing the Cobbler's order for cider, she turns and surveys the room. It doesn't take her long to find someone she's not spoken to yet, and once she does her course is set.
From:cursed_one_
Date:August 11th, 2005 11:44 am (UTC)
(Permanent Link)
Noticing her approach, he tries to move more into the table, trying his best to not get noticed. Its not that he is afraid of the girl in the least, its he is afraid of putting her at risk.
[User Picture Icon]
From:soul_autumn
Date:August 12th, 2005 05:22 pm (UTC)
(Permanent Link)
Reiko enters pulling the hood of her cloak of as she surveys the room. Crossing it she sits down in a darkened corner pulling her damnp cloak off as she moves. It's clear on her face that something upset her.

She tucks the hair out of her face.
[User Picture Icon]
From:bloody_cobbler
Date:August 13th, 2005 07:42 am (UTC)
(Permanent Link)
His masked face turns to her for a moment, his deep blue eyes searching her. A very friendly smile is on his face, though for the most part his form is obscured by shadows.
[User Picture Icon]
From:soul_autumn
Date:August 13th, 2005 07:48 am (UTC)
(Permanent Link)
Reiko looks at the man. She gives a polite smile back as she orders herself a strong drink needing to mull things over and figure out what she was going to do.

Looking at the glass as it arrives she takes a small sip, and holds it in her hands. Her actions say she'd like company, though it's clear she's not sure if she'd be good company or not.
[User Picture Icon]
From:bloody_cobbler
Date:August 13th, 2005 07:58 am (UTC)
(Permanent Link)
He continues to watch her intently as he watches everyone who comes and goes in the bar. The hour is getting late outside and with the storm still raining the inn will stay crowded for awhile. People crowd together when frightened, they gather a sense of safety in numbers whether its true or not.
[User Picture Icon]
From:soul_autumn
Date:August 13th, 2005 08:02 am (UTC)
(Permanent Link)
Reiko listens to the thunder outside and leans back against the wall, seeming to be a little more peaceful.

"Why don't you take a picture sir. It'll last longer." She says noting his glances at her. taking another sip of her stiff drink she sighs.